It's Jo's turn this week to set the Dare over at Daring Cardmakers and she's chosen for us to:-
Go Postal!
Postage stamps are an up and coming trend in the crafting world so I thought this week it would be fun to have cards incorporating them! Real (postage) stamps, die cuts, hand cut, rubber stamps or even punched ones. Cards for any occasion but they must have a postage stamp somewhere!
Here's my card:-
3D Butterfly Sticker - Craftybitz
Papers - Crate Paper Kaitlin Collection
and a piece of scrap graph paper
Bazzill Card Stock
Postage Frame Stamp by Judikins
Other Postage Stamps by Blade Rubber Stamps
Happy Birthday Stamp - Hero Arts Clear Design CL139
Retro Flower Punch
Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch
Stampin' Up Spiral Punch
Card Candy
Gems from Stash
Lynda xxx
Ooo, I love this card...wonderful collage effect and stunning card! It's beautiful, Lynda. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend...
Love and hugs, Emma xxx
This is `Beautiful` Lynda..love those butterflys TFS
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend:) x
Love your card lynda!
ReplyDeletestunning card lynda and I love the postage stamps...have a great weekend at Harrogate and give Sue and Julie a big hug from me...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteI love this card, so different and such a fun idea. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteoooo scrummy
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lynda, love the lay out and the postal theme is fab ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteGreat card love that butterfly and the royal stamp at the bottom gorgeous. I've made a card to join in this challenge just need to photograph it and post it up (probably do that tomorrow now!!!)
Have a great weekend.
Tina
X
Great card Lynda and I love your postal idea, if only postage was free!!!
ReplyDeleteSee you Sunday.
Kath x
Just gorgeous Lynda...I love it hun :o)
ReplyDeletehugs Vicky xx
Love it Lynda, the purple is just stunning. I'm going to try and catch with this dare over the weekend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lynda!
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic sample!
ReplyDeleteLynda your blog is just full of such beautiful work and I have seen it in the flesh today and its just adore able!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great day I love my mine but I do love these stamps!!!
Love Chanelle xxx (Lady sat near Jill on next table!!
I love the postage stamp look, Lynda. Stamps and tickets seem to be huge at the minute don't they.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day at Harrogate tomorrow. We loved it today and it turned into a bit of a social occassion which was really nice. Hopefully, will catch you next time.
Hugs Lisax
Fabulous card Lynda. I love the postage themes around at the moment and this card captures it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun at the show.
:)xx
Gorgeous card Lynda - I love the postal bits you used and the butterfly is fab!
ReplyDeletejo x
Hi hun
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, beautiful flutterby,luv the postal mark, great design, sue,x
This is such a lovely card, Lynda - so many beautiful colours and wonderful elements pulled together in such a clever way. I love it
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous as usual..just love that postal mark stamp....
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comments on my blog..so sweet of you..
Hugs
Jan..x
This card is stunning! The postage stamps are just fabulous and the butterfly is perfect match with the flowers :0)
ReplyDeleteZuzana x x
Hi sweetie, this is really cute, gorgeous work, hugs pops x x x
ReplyDelete`Beautiful` card Lynda..TFI
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your day;) x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteA brilliant creation. Love it - especially the butterfly and the post mark across the bottom.
Gorgeous colours too.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog whilst I have been AWOL.
Love Jules xx
Such a pretty card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteIt just happens to be in my favourite colour and have a butterfly too!
Happy Crafting.
Sue
X x x
Very unique and elegant too! Great use of space and layered images!
ReplyDelete