Saturday, 9 July 2016

Summer Party for the Boys


The theme over at Daring Cardmakers this week is Summer Party....and the theme at Allsorts is One for the Boys.  I've been wanting to play with these Penny Black Stickeroos again so this was the perfect chance to get cracking.  A fairly plain and simple design but I think it works.... Just wish the sun would make an appearance in real life now!

Lynda xxx

6 comments:

  1. I knew straight away the image was PB stickeroo's I had these when my Grandson's were younger and I loved them, gorgeous colours and a fab layout.
    Hope you are OK.
    Thank you for joining our One for the Boys challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. He looks ready for a pool party. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute summer birthday party. It looks like the boy and his dog are very happy with the party (and the weather) indeed! Thanks for sharing your creation with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunny card for a boy.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda I emailed you a while back but not sure if you got it - maybe you've changed email address?
    Anyway, mine is still the same - and on my blog if you've lost it. It would be just great to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated