Sunday, 20 December 2009

Winter Wonderland - Happy New Year!

As it's the last week before Christmas Winter Wonderland have decided not to have a Christmas theme but instead we're going to concentrate on the 'New Year'. We've got another fabulous Guest Designer this week - Marianne and we're also being sponsored by InStyle Stamps who are offering 4 InStyle Images as a prize for the winner who will be picked at random. So a huge thank you to them both.

Here's my card:-


This Tilda image just screams 'party' 'celebration' 'fun' so I thought it would be the perfect image for my New Year Card. I've simply stamped her onto white card and then again onto a couple of pieces of scrap paper (Doodlebug I think) and then paper pieced them all together.

Other items used:-
Copics
Glitter and Mirri Card Stock
Black Dotty Paper - Best of British from Craftwork Cards
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
Star Punch
Stickles
Dry Transfer Lettering from W.H.Smith

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited my blog over the past year - your support and comments are very much appreciated. I never thought in a million years that I would have so much fun and get so much enjoyment out of blogging. I've made some wonderful friends too so that's a huge bonus. I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas.

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS"


Love Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Tilda looks amazing Lynda and great minds think alike i used a Tilda too. I love your colours. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this paper pieced Tilda! Brilliant work Lynda!
    Merry Christmas!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card hunny, fabulous tilda and love the stars! wishing you a fabulous christmas :O) Joey.xxx

    ps: thanks for supporting Syd.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea, Tilda looks so pretty like that.

    Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!!! Love your card Lynda - I still don't understand how you made her gorgeous dress - but it is GORGEOUS!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments and support over in my Zone. Have a super Christmas Lynda and best crafty wishes for 2010!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. `Gorgeous` Lynda...
    `Merry Christmas` to you and yours..have and a fab time:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card.

    Merry Christmas Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wishing you and yours a very merry christmas from very snowy Scotland...big hugs kath & buddy xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated