It's the lovely Sue's turn to set the Dare over at Daring Cardmakers this week and this will be our last dare for 2009. We're taking a little break and will be back with our next Dare on 8th January. We're also saying goodbye to our fabulous Guest Designer over the last 2 months, Vicky (aka Dolly). I think you will all agree that she has done an amazing job and has made some fantastic cards for us. Thanks Vicky - I'll miss you.
So onto this week's dare:-
New Beginnings
As we are coming to the end of the year and fast approaching the start of not only a new year but a new decade, I’d like to see some cards celebrating something new.
It could be the New Year, a New Home, a New Addition to the family or even a New Day, I’ll leave that up to you.
My card:-
(and it's not a square one this week lol)
This was such a quick and easy card and I absolutely enjoyed every minute making it.
Image is made using the 'Neighborhood' Stampin' Around Wheel from Stampin' Up!
Copics
Bazzill Card Stock
Rub-Ons - Doodlebug 'all mixed up'
Woodware Fluffy Stuff
Lynda xxx
What a clever stamp you have there Lynda and you have put it to stunningly good use:)
ReplyDeleteI love your card Lynda, those houses are gorgeous. It's a perfect New Home card.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend.
Lisax
Just love this Lynda, the houses are fab. I nearly bought some house stamps last week, now I really wish I had as you have be all inspired.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you so so much for your kind words yesterday, so very much appreciated. I know I should not have let it get to me, but sometimes it just does.
B x
Fab images Lynda ! I always struggle with New Home, but these fit the bill brilliantly ! Sue Cx
ReplyDeletethis is fab Lynda - love that wheel stamp, love the rub ons too
ReplyDeleteVictoria
x
I love this card - the colours are so soft and pretty and the design so clean and crisp - just what we need after all the Christmas stuff
ReplyDeleteFabulous card lynda!
ReplyDeleteGreat stamp.
This is so fab Lynda just love those little houses...
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas, hun and I look forward to catching up with your fab creations in the New Year...
Hugs
Jan...xx
This is such a fab card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteI love the image and I think I may just have to invest in one of those SU roller thingies
Sue
x