Monday, 3 May 2010

Colour Me Crazy!

Did you see this:-

on Create & Craft last Saturday morning!

Fab-u-lous is the only word to describe it.

This is my favourite of all of Kirsty's CDs - it's jam packed full of all sorts of stuff for all sorts of occasions - the characters are brilliant, the papers are fab and there is literally something for everyone!


Here's the cards I made for the show:-

This is Jemima Cuppycake - I made one of Vicky's (aka Dolly) shabby flowers for this one - she's got a fab tutorial on her blog here.



Here we've got Jasper Nutcracker and Joshua Postlethwaite and some fab 'boy' papers!




Here's 'Twitch' one of the bunnies from The Warren!



Some yummy cake and two of my favourite papers - love the pink and yellow!



These are the greetings from Butterfly World and some more fab papers!


and finally I've used one of the uncoloured Jemimas and coloured her with ProMarkers to match the greetings and papers.


Hope you like them - I had so much fun making them and there's loads of characters I've yet to 'get to know'

If you want to get hold of this fab CD you can buy it in Kirsty's shop here - you won't be disappointed... I promise!



Lynda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lynda, these are just lovely. The characters are really cute and I love how you have used them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda you did a fab job!!!!!!!!!tfs
    dont know if mine were on????never saw the show:(I hope they got there on time!!!
    Have a fab Tuesday:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There all sooo lovely, and thanks for the mention. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynda you have done really really well with these, but what else would we expect from you. They are all fabulous. Can't wait to see what you do with some of the other characters. Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fabulous Lynda, and what a super job on the colouring.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are all absolutely super. You are so clever. Bet Kirsty was so pleased with these.
    Love Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm playing catch with you as I havent been around much...but my word Linda you havent been slacking..lol..these are just so gorgeous..just love that flower on the first one...
    Hugs Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. too damn right they were gorgeous for the show - you is a super duper card maker and I love you lots for helping me out x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated