Danielle has chosen the theme this week over at Winter Wonderland and she wants us to make a Gift Card Holder.
Here's mine:-
It was so simple and so quick to make.
The Inside:-
The Gift Card slots into the centre piece.
Card Blank - Craftwork Cards
Papers - Basic Grey
Nestabilities
Circle and Snowflake Punches
Computer Generated Sentiment and Inserts
Having seeing the photographs - I'm going to add a little stickles or a gem to the centre of the Snowflakes - think they need it!
Lynda xxx
Lynda, this is fabulous! I love how the gift card sits in the center piece!! Very pretty papers too! So glad you could join us at Winter Wonderland again!! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle
Oh wow Lynda, this is stunning. Love the colours and the centre sentiment and how it follows on inside
ReplyDeletelove you joining us for Winter Wonderland, cya back soon
Hugs Kate xx
It's fab Lynda, love the font you've chosen, it's perfect! I think the snowflakes look fine as they are, but you know me - plain Jane! :)xx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant Lynda ! This will be great to do at Christmas. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous i love the colours that you have chosen, fab, big hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteOh Lynda this is beautiful hun, love how you've added your gift pocket in the centre and the snowflakes are perfect as they are
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
FABULOUS Lynda - as per.....!!! I've made loads of these but none as gorgeous as this - so inspired!! TFS! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. Love the colours and the snowflakes. Great gift card holder. Thanks for playing along again at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back next week. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card, the colours are perfect.
ReplyDeleteAnother card that doesn't look very simple to me.
Love
Kath
ooh I like this very much ! think I need to make some of these
ReplyDelete