Hope you all managed to catch Create and Craft this morning at 9am - Kirsty was presenting her brand new CD - Call of the Wild which you can also purchase directly from Kirsty here. Another absolutely fabulous collection of Characters, Papers, Embellishments, Sentiments and much much more!
Here are a few samples that I made from the CD:-
I had a fab time making these - hope you like them!
Lynda xxx
Oh what a lovely selection of cards lynda, they are absolutley gorgeous, you have been a busy bee, love the bird house and the giraffe they are my favourite, but i do love them all.
ReplyDeleteBabs x
Lynda these cards are simply gorgeous, every one of them, but I do love the lion one and the giraffe. Hope you are well. Susanx
ReplyDeleteOh my Lynda, what a wonderful collection of cards. All so different but all with a lovey fresh crisp feel to them.
ReplyDeleteDo you know I had never used CD's until Nikky asked me to join Polkadoodles and to be honest I had avoided them like the plague.
How wrong I was because they really are fun and it's fabulous to be able to co-ordinate everything as you have done here.
B x
What a fantastic set of card love them, you have been busy.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xx
These cards are brilliant Lynda, like Brenda said so clean and crisp looking. Sorry not commented on your other cards as I haven't really been on but I liked those too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Wow! you've been busy!!..gorgeous cards..love them all...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jan...x
wow what a wonderful collection of cards!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great selection of cards = amazing
ReplyDelete