I am so happy this week - our lovely Vanessa has chosen a Dare that I really really love:-
This week, (just in time for the wind and rain, if the weather here and the coming forecast is anything to go by!) I want you to think of a beautiful summer day looking over the bright blue sea glistening in the sunshine. What do you see? A boat/a ship/a whale/a dolphin or shark? Make your card with something sea related this week.
... anything to do with the seaside is my favourite and the rest of the DT have made some amazing cards so pop on over to Daring Cardmakers and feast your eyes on the little beauties.
Here's my cards:-
Image - Lighthouse by Hobby Art
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
Nestabilities
Paper Crimper
Bazzill and Kraft Card Stock
Shells, Flower Soft, String, Micro Beads, Gems and anything else I could find to make up the collage of Seaside loveliness
Image - Inkadinkadoo (96498) no name on stamp!
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
Broken China Distress Ink for Background
Melissa Frances Rub-On
I've added Diamond Glaze to the Sea
Bazzill and DCWV Textured Card Stock
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Card Candy
String and Fish Charm from Stash
*******
Now I really want to be beside the seaside!
Lynda xxx
Great cards for the dare, I love both!
ReplyDeleteStunning cards Lynda. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa x
You have really wowed us here Lynda, not one but two utterly stunning creations. If I had to choose and thankfully I don't, but probaly the first, it's so imaginative.
ReplyDeleteB x
Oh wow! Lynda, both these cards are stunning but I really do LOVE the first one!! Beautifully coloured and I love the use of the shells, Kraft cardstock and flower soft!! Really love it...
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend and hope that cough of yours is getting better!
Love and hugs...Emma
xxx
How beautiful are these two cards, absolutley geogeous, my favourite is the first one but thet are both stunning.
ReplyDeleteBabs x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteWow these cards are stunning - no wonder you love this theme - it clearly shows. I just love all the detail that you've put into them - just wonderful.
Tina
X
these are just amazing Lynda. The first one is a total work of art!
ReplyDeleteAmazingly fab work Lynda - both are wonderful cards, but the first is a work of art and you really should put that in a frame and display it on your wall.
ReplyDeleteIs that flowersoft you've used btw - I've not indulged in any, but maybe I should....
These are both lovely but that first one is stunning. What a fabulous collage you've made. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards Lynda but I especially like the collage on the first card, very eye catching.
ReplyDeleteLove Elaine xx
These are stunning cards, I love all the shells on the first one and the second is so classic and makes me think of my dad who loved to sail.
ReplyDeleteOh Lynda these cards are simply stunning - I love all the little details and the flower soft works so well with the shells! It reminds me so much of my day trip to the Isle of Wight last week!! xx
ReplyDeleteI think I'll join you, Lynda. The seaside in the sunshine would be perfect. Your cards have really captured that feeling perfectly. I love all the bits and bobs you've got on your first one and the image on the second is gorgeous. Two beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteHopefully, Summer will return in the not too distant future!!
Hugs Lisax
Hi Lynda ... just saw these on Daring Cardmakers and they absolutley took my breath away!! So many things I could say about them but it's really your attention to detail and wonderful use of colour which make both cards simply stunning!
ReplyDelete