Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Penny Black Saturday - A Sketch

A fabulous sketch from Debby this week over at Penny Back Saturday Challenge:-

Here's my card:-

Image - Penny Black 'Jolly Xmas Kitty'
Coloured with ProMarkers
Papers - MME and Basic Grey
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Ribbon from Stash
Card Candy
Fluffy Stuff sprinkled with Crystal Glitter



Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lynda - love your cute kitty and fab papers. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lynda, it's such a sweet imaage the his glittered hat is perfect.

    I usually heat vellum from the back, not sure if it makes the different but usually turns out OK.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can he be any cuter???? Another fabulous card Lynda! I can't wait to start up Christmas cards after my absence!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card, Lynda.
    I used the sketch for my Pink, Green and Cream card but could not find a nice Penny Black stamp to go with it. Yours looks brilliant - I have that stamp too.
    Lovely card
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Lynda, that kitten is just so cute. The colouring is fabulous. Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda
    Sorry I haven't been around lately, I don't even have decorating as an excuse. Bet you're really pleased with it all. We do plan to do some next week though so I'll will have a good excuse then!!!! Sorry waffling!!
    Your cards are all gorgeous as always. I love the way you lay them all out. You are always a great source of inspiration when I'm having card troubles!!
    Hope you are getting this beautiful sunshine.
    Love and Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. isn't he just adorable Lynda and love his big red glittery hat...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Lynda, everything goes together so well but it always does with your cards.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda your card is absolutely gorgeous, and your colouring is beautiful, so sweet
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lynda fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh such a wonderful card, Thanks for joining us at PBSC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Lynda, love the ribbon, thanks for joining us at pbsc. Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Lynda. love the colours and that cat is fab ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated