Friday, 14 January 2011

Daring Cardmakers - A Recipe

Over at Daring Cardmakers this week we're being sponsored by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More.


The Design Team have been given Images and Papers to work with so we decided the best way to show these off would be to have a recipe challenge so our Dare this week is to "bake" a card using our No Calorie Recipe of:-

1 Image (stamped, digital or other type)
2 Pieces of Ribbon
3 Different Papers

You have the chance to win either your choice of 5 digital stamps or your choice of 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set from Robyn's Fetish by entering a card for this week's challenge. Pop over to our main blog to get all the details as there are some rules to follow this week if you want to be in with the chance of winning.

Here's my card:-

Image - Robyn's Fetish Designs
Printed onto Craftwork Cards Digital Card Stock
Coloured with Promarkers, Glittered and Glazed
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Papers - Doodlebug (Orange), MME (Green) and Fancypants (Stripey)
Nestabilities
Flower and Photo Corner Punches
Ribbon from Stash
Gems from Candy from Kath & Buddy (thanks)


Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. that laughing sunflower is BRILLIANT! What an amazing card Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lynda I agree this card is brilliant. I love the colours which you have used.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cheery card..it brightend my afternoon hun..love the DP's..
    Hugs
    Jan...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! it's so 'giggly* x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, what a gorgeous creation adorable image and gorgeous colours and layout, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has really made me laugh, what a brilliant image, Lynda. You've really captured the weekend feeling!!!!
    I love all the bright sunshiney colours too.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this really made me smile. Such a different card, bright and beautiful, roll on Summer and lets hope we have one this year.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sunflower is a triumph, Lynda - it makes me smile every time I see it. I love how you've used the image and the background you've created sets it off perfectly - somehow I knew that would be the image you'd go for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous and cheery card and as I've said on so many occasions before now...your work and cards, always have this knack of making me smile wide!!! I love it...

    Hope you're enjoying the weekend!
    Love and hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun and happy card....I luv it...have a fantastic weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card, just love the fab layout.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cheery card Lynda...fantastic :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated