Saturday, 29 January 2011

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File - January/February

We've had an extended break over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File so our new sketch will run through to the end of February to give everyone a chance to join in.

Why not pop over to see what the other's have made for inspiration and join in fun!

I think you'll all agree this is one fabulous sketch:-
My Card:-


Image - Penny Black Stickeroo
Nestabilities
Bazzill and Kraft Card Stock
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Bunting is cut out from Basic Grey Wassail 12 x 12 paper (making sure I chose the less Christmassy ones)
Computer Generated Sentiment
Stampin' Up Word Window Punch
Gems - QVC



Lynda xxx

16 comments:

  1. oh love the bunting with the diamante's and that gorgeous nestie frame and image plate totally adorable
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    Another lovely card - following a great sketch! Love your colour combo in this card and also got to mention the crystals across your bunting gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda
    love your card ...love buntings ...sooo will doooo this CHALLENGE
    Hugs
    sylvie
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This gorgeous. Just learnt a new word. Bunting. Never heard that before.Only in the song as a child..bye bye baby bunting.
    Really lovely card, such a cute Penny Black image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynda - I love the bunting!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda. What a great card, love the black and white feel and your bunting is great. I keep meaning to try this on a card but always chicken out!!
    Thank you for your lovely comments and after reading your last post I hope things are OK with you.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lynda, cute image and love the colour choices you have made for the card. Silly me didn't notice the gems on first glance, need my eye's testing or what.
    Hope all is ok.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Lynda, as usual. Love all your cards. But this one is so different somehow.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the colours you have picked, really sweet hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loooove your card!!! gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Lynda - you've made such wonderful use of the sketch. Clever use of the Christmas paper too - I'd never have guessed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Lynda and a great sketch. Love the black and white and the little hedgie is too cute.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card as always Lynda! Love all the gems on the bunting! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweet Lynda well your card is `gorgeous` I love the bunting too!!!
    and Thankyou sooo much for always stopping by and leaving such nice comments especially lately!!I am touched by your kind and comforting words......
    Enjoy the rest of your day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is a gorgeous card - I love bunting and yours is fab!

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Lynda! So beautiful and so sweet!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated