I thought I'd share a couple of cards I've made for 'The Craft Box' at Elsecar. The main characters are Die Cut Decoupage from Nitwit Collections - Lamb is from 'In the Meadow' collection and the Bear is from 'Bear Necessities' collection. I was lucky enough to have got the freebie 'In the Meadow' papers in a magazine recently so have used them as well. The sentiment on the Bear card is by Penny Black.
I absolutely loved making these cards - the images are so easy to put together and I just love the cute characters. You can also download the papers etc (and much much more) from Nitwit Collections too.
Lynda xxx
Hiya Lynda
ReplyDeletetwo fab cards I love the sheep too cute!
Joey xx
So cute Lynda. Ideal for baby cards or young children. The lamb would also make a good Easter card.
ReplyDeleteSusanx
These are two gorgeous cards :) I love the bear - so cute :D
ReplyDeletejo x
I love that sheep. They are both sooo cute,
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
just adorable lynda...love the cute lamb...big hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteHow cute are these Lynda and the first one so Spring like.
ReplyDeleteB x
totally adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute Lynda, Got some of those free papers thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xx
They are great arn't they the Nitwits papers, I have some but another thing I am struggling with. Thanks for your offer of help may need you if we have the same version I have Word 7 is it the same as yours?
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
Kath x