Over at Daring Cardmakers this week Kathy is inviting us along to:-
The Book Club
"I'd simply like you to take your inspiration from Books - and you can do this any way you wish.
You could make a card in the form of a book, make a background using a page (or scanned page) from a book, use an excerpt from a book on your card as a background or focal piece, or use an actual story/title/book to inspire your card.
If you choose to use a specific book for your inspiration, don't forget to let us know which it was."
You could make a card in the form of a book, make a background using a page (or scanned page) from a book, use an excerpt from a book on your card as a background or focal piece, or use an actual story/title/book to inspire your card.
If you choose to use a specific book for your inspiration, don't forget to let us know which it was."
I've chosen 'Alice in Wonderland'
Freebie Digi Image
Coloured with Copics
Diamond Glaze added to Crown
Gingham Paper - Pink Petticoat
Bazzill Card Stock
Amazing Frames
Retro Flower Punches
Martha Stewart Crown Border Punch
Little Red Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Self Adhesive Pearls - Hobby House
Lynda xxx
Fantastic card, Lynda, I love the colours, the way you've used the image and those flowers are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJust perfect in my eyes!
ReplyDeleteOh Lynda, this is an absolutely stunning card...and you've captured the feel of the book, so well. I love it!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful weekend.
Love and hugs, Emma xxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove youe Alice card!
ReplyDeleteFab card hun...Happy Birthday!!..all the best people have their birthdays today...lol...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jan...xx
Gorgeous card Lynda ! Love how you've positioned the image and the text. Sue C x
ReplyDeletelove the colours on this bright and cheery card just so striking
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Hi Lynda and a very BIG "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, just brilliant.
Susanx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteThis is such a stunning card - LOVE that digi freebie image and your red, black and white colour scheme.
Have a great weekend.
Tina
Fabulous card Lynda,love the image and those flowers are fab too...
ReplyDeleteBabs x
Great card Lynda, love the flowers and the colours, thought you may have done Peter Rabbit, well Warren could have changed his name for a while!
ReplyDeleteKath x
You can't go wrong with Alice, can you. This is a great image Lynda and I love all the red.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Hugs Lisax
Gorgeous card Lynda!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! Amazing! I wouldn't know where to start with this challenge :)xx
ReplyDeleteLynda this is so perfect and I'm loving the Alice Digi she looks perfect with the text!! Love Chanelle xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda, fab image and the colours are really striking
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Just discovered your blog and love your cards. I will be popping back regularly! Linda x
ReplyDeleteGreat sentiment on this one Lynda it made me smile .. .. and I love your flowers very much.
ReplyDeleteLove Jules xx
A fabulous card, loved your take on this challenge.
ReplyDeleteWendy -x-
Very fun and again, I love the flowers too!
ReplyDelete