It's our lovely Vanessa's turn to host the Dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers.
HOME BAKED
You have to create at least one of your own embellishments for your card and thats it, nice and simple!
Here's my card:-
Stamps Used are Hero Arts Clear Stamps
sets CL428 and CL491
Color Box Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink for the Sentiment
Antique Linen Distress Ink for the Grass
I used a blending pad that had been used previously with a Blue Distress Ink for the shading - just the residue on the pad was needed
Paper from Trimcraft's Desert Blooms Paper Pad
Bazzill Basics Card Stock
Core'dinations Card Stock
Cutlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Oval Nestabilities
EK Success Large Scallop Border Punch
Marianne Design Leaf Die
Felt and Gem Brad
The rest of the Design Team have made some wonderful embellishments for their cards so why don't you pop over for a look and join in with us this week - we'd love it if you could.
Lynda xxx
Lynda. This is a beautiful card. That felt flower is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteSusanx
Stunning card Lynda, I love how you've stamped the sentiment over the image
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Stunning card Lynda, beautiful flower!
ReplyDeleteLove the felt flower and that image and sentiment you created is fab.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours.
Hugs Carol xx
Oh wow!! That flower is stunning...once again, I love everything about this card and the colour tones are gorgeous! It's really beautiful, Lynda.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend...
Love and hugs, Emma xxx
loving your gorgeous felt flower lynda and surprise surprise...I think I may be joining in the fun this week...don't faint with shock please...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeletehow beautiful Lynda....and that flower is perfect!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous creation sweetie in fabulous colours, big hugs love Pops x x x
ReplyDeleteLove the flower Lynda - so effective, i might even have a go and making some myself?? hugs sarah xx
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful, Lynda. I love your flower and I see you have that beautiful leaf die. Another thing currently on my wish lt. It gets ever longer.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
hugs Lisax
How gorgeous card Lynda. I love the idea using a felt for the flower petals. Your home baking is very yummy.
ReplyDeleteZuzana x x
Such a pretty card. Love that hand made felt flower. Pretty colors. :o)
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, great image and a great flower. Love the colours and the image.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Loving the felt flower Lynda. So many great ideas this week.
ReplyDeletelove the flower, my timing was a bit out as i made my own flower last week ,
ReplyDeletemight give it another bash x
Lynda, your card is so beautiful and elegant! Great work!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
stunning card, wow that flower and flourish are gorgeous...
ReplyDeleteBabs x
Your felt flower is gorgeous :D Love the stamps you used
ReplyDeletejo x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous.
Love the colour combo and beautiful layout.
The sentiment and felt flowers are so lovely.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.
Love Jules xx
Simply gorgeous! Love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
Beautiful! I love the colors and the simplicity!
ReplyDeleteThat card would put a smile on anyone's face.
Thanks for stopping by at my blog.
Greetings from Finland!
-Rhynah