Friday, 4 March 2011

Daring Cardmakers - Jonquils & Daffodils for March

It's the first Friday of the month of March so that means it's time for our regular Flower of the Month Dare over at Daring Cardmakers.

This month's flowers are :-

Daffodil and the Jonquil

We're also welcoming a new Guest Designer too - Zuzana - who makes the most wonderful cards and her blog is well worth a visit.

Here's my card:-

Image - Stampendous Clear Stamp 'Narcissus'
Stamped twice with Memento Ink and Coloured with ProMarkers
Second image has been cut out and layered over the first and I've coated this with Diamond Glaze
Paper from Papermania 'Hampstead' collection
Bazzill Card Stock
Melissa Frances Rub-Ons
Pearls - Hobby House
Stickles
Lace from Stash


I've been away for the last few days so I'm hoping to get round to everyone for a catch up very soon.




Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card.Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Lynda and I just love Daffodils. Always look so cheery. Fab colouring.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Lynda, you have totally captured Spring.

    It would fit our theme at Stampalot as well you know.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just screams SPRING!, doesn't it? The daffs look so fresh and cheerful.
    Hope your holiday did you lots of good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, bright, cheery card.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lynda ~ fabulous image and beautiful colouring hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daffs are gorgeous, Lynda. They match your lovely header. I saw my first daffodils yesterday so Spring must definitely be just round the corner.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Spring card Lynda and great Daffs.
    Hope you had a good break, speak soon.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lynda, I do wish Spring had sprung here and it was warmer lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is adorable Lynda. I love the glimpses of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful spring card lynda...looks like I'll have to sit this one out again...no daff images...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colouring Lynda! The daff image looks gorgeous just like real. Let me find some nice vase for these spring beauties.
    Zuzana x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated