Saturday, 5 March 2011

For Susan

This is the card I made for my lovely friend Susan - it was her birthday last week so I haven't been able to show it 'til now.

Image - Sugar Nellie digi download
Coloured with ProMarkers
Papers - Scenic Route
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Prima Pearl Swirl
Stampin' Up Scallop Edge Punch
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Woodware Leaf Punch
Stickles

Hope you're all having a great weekend!



Lynda xxx

16 comments:

  1. Oh Lynda this is gorgeous, no I correct myself totally stunning love the colour and the image really pops out from the page
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lynda, such a pretty image and love the colours!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so beautiful Lynda and fabulous colour combo too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynda this is totally gorgeous, the image is beautiful, your friend is very lucky to have received a birthday card like this...

    Its my 60th soon i will be very happy if i receive a card like ...

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Lynda so stunning love the papers details and colouring. Thanks for your lovely kind words on my blog regards Jimmy and sorry I am just so rubbish at getting around blogland this past year xxx Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  6. So totally gorgeous! The details are wonderful. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful image, and love the doilie and those pearls.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely adorable lynda...love your colouring on the image...your friend is going to treasure it...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with all the comments above Lynda. MY card is fabulous.

    A BIG THANKYOU. X

    Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, love the image and I especially love the colours that you have used.
    Stunning.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is gorgeous! I am sure your friend was delighted to receive. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card, which I'm sure your friend loved just as much as I did, when I saw it...it's beautiful, Lynda!
    Hope you ad a fabulous weekend...
    Love and hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynda

    Hope you had a good weekend. What a lovely card bet your friend was delighted with it.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Lynda, This image is just too adorable and fabulous colouring.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated