Here's a couple of cards I've made using Kirsty's new digi images - you can buy them here and I know there's going to be more images available very soon. You can get more information from Kirsty herself and if you go and have a look on her blog here you will see the most amazing piece of artwork made by her friend SJ - how did she do that hair it's fabulous! Makes mine look positively amateur lol. But I enjoyed using the images they are absolutely adorable don't you think.
Both images are printed onto Craftwork Cards Digital Card Stock and coloured with Copics.
Other Items Used:-
Bazzill Basics Card Stock
Papers - DCWV
Tim Holtz Adage Ticket
Heart Doily from Ribbon Box
Embossed Flowers and Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Flower Punch
Self Adhesive Pearls - Hobby House
Other Items Used:-
Papers - Craftwork Cards Ooh La La Collection
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die
Oval Punch and Pearl Brad - Stampin' Up
Stickopotamus Mini Brush Letters
Self Adhesive Pearls - Hobby House
Thanks for looking!
Lynda xxx
Lovely lovely cards Lynda. I do like the fresh spring colours you've chosen :)xxx
ReplyDeleteI was looking at Kirsty's images earlier and thinking how lovely they were and you have done them proud. Both cards are gorgeous and the second one works so well with the Ooh La La papers! They're adorable, Lynda. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend, love and hugs...Emma xxx
Oh Linda both are so pretty love the flower on the French inspired one so stunning
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate x
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteReally like these cards. You have done well with the images. The colours are so fresh looking.
Susanx
Beautiful card with the new images!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous hun! the images and layouts are just fabulous :o)
ReplyDeletehugs Vicky xx
Just adorable Lynda, love the paris theme.
ReplyDeleteThey remind me of those dolls on the Coca cola ad.
Hugs Carol xx
Lynda, your cards are beautiful! They're wonderful images to work with aren't they? I loved working with them and can't wait to play with some more.
ReplyDeleteRosie
x
Gorgeous cards Lynda, these are such cute images and I love that big flower.
ReplyDeleteI had to go and peek at the hair, I see what you mean it looks fab
hugs Mandy xx
What great eyes. Two really lovely cards Lynda and a fabulous flower.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Two beautiful cards, Lynda. I love the little ticket tucked in the first one and that paper you've used for the flower on the second is lovely.
ReplyDeleteHope you've had the sunshine today.
Hugs Lisax
Hi sweetie, these are just gorgeous i love the images, fab colours too hugs pops x x x
ReplyDeleteTres gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)