I've actually managed to make a challenge card this week and it's for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge (a new one for me). Domi has designed this wonderful sketch to follow:-

Here's my card:-
Image - Penny Black 'Frolic'
Coloured with ProMarkers
Papers - My Minds Eye 'Stella Rose'
Bazzill Card Stock
Retro Flower Punches
Card Candi
Computer Generated Sentiment
Lynda xxx
Lovely card Lynda, I do love that flower punch ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteIts a great sketch and your card is fab!
Tina
Love it Lynda and the image is just lovely and the colours so perfect with these beautiful papers! Chanelle xxx
ReplyDeleteThat is a fabulous image. Colouring so pretty. Love the flowers, I need those punches...love the papers you have used too. Great card.
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Lovely Spring, cheery card. Love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteSusanx
Lovely, happy card!!
ReplyDeleteSweet greetings, Saskia :)
Such a pretty and beautifully coloured card and once again, it made me smile, as soon as I saw it!!! It's absolutely adorable, Lynda!
ReplyDeleteLove & hugs, Emma xx
Glad to see the daffs back. Good sketch and a fabby card as always Lynda. Wish I had bought that image now, it is so versatile. Nice papers too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Sweet card Lynda. Love those papers - remind me of MME Bloom & Grow. :)xx
ReplyDeleteOh Such a super cute and super happy card...love the colours and papers and the sweet sweet image!!!! Thanks so much for finding our challenge and for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
ReplyDeleteHugs,t
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteA lovely bright and happy creation with such gorgeous papers and colours.
Love your fun image and brilliant layout.
Love Jules xx
Wonderful cute card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Cute card, love those papers and such pretty flowers.
ReplyDeleteHugs Carol xx
Gorgeous card :-) I love this image ,, so very cute and the papers and design are fab ,, I love the flower punch you used ,, it is at the TOP of my wish list :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
How darn sweet that cat is and the flowers are just right here! Very pretty too!
ReplyDeletelove the colours, great card
ReplyDelete