Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Having a Break!

I've decided it's time to give myself a little break from crafting just to recharge the batteries so for the moment I'm going to leave you with the last of my cards that I've made with the July Project of the Month Kit from Craftwork Cards. Hope you like it:-

I've used the gorgeous letters and Card Cardi from the Kit
Spellbinders Dies - Butterflies Shapeabilities and Labels Five Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Border Punch (the tiny flowers are the waste from this punch)
EK Success Retro Flower Punch
Stampin' Up Word Window Punch
Papermania Kraft Card Blank and Kraft Basics
Bazzill Card Stock
'a bunch!' from part of sentiment stamp from 'Thanks a Bunch' Popcorn the Bear Stamp Set
Liquid Pearls (Pink) and Perlen-Pen Pearls (White)

Hope to be back soon - I'll still be visiting everyone just to keep up to date with what's going on though.



Lynda xxx

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous card as always lynda...enjoy your little break...but come back soon...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and kraft combo, such a pretty card. Enjoy your break Lynda, take it easy.
    Lots of love Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lynda,

    DONT BE GONE TOO LONG! this is a gorgeous card love the shape of that panel.Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda.

    What a fabulous card to finish and have a SHORT break on. I love this card Lynda. Come back soon. x Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fabulous card and please, don't be a stranger and come back soon!! I'll miss you but hope you have a very enjoyable and well deserved break. :)
    Love and hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful Lynda...enjoy the break...and I look forward to seeing your gorgeous cards soon hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab sweetie, gorgeous work, enjoy your break sweetie big Hugs ♥ Pops ♥ x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, Lynda, your cards are always beautiful.
    Hope you enjoy your crafting break. It's been a but warm for it lately hasn't it.
    Don't stay away too long.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynda

    Have a lovely crafting break .. .. wonder how long it will be before your fingers start itching to play!!! LOL!!!

    Don't be gone too long as we will miss your lovely creations.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card lynda love all the detail and colour.

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lynda, I love the colours and I especially like the way you've used the nestie frame. Hope you're not away too long as we will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card Lynda - Hope you have a good break away and that you come back rejuvenated and ready to craft again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I don't know why I missed this card and the message about taking time out.
    Super card love the colours.
    I must have been too pre-occupied with my own comings and goings but I don't blame you.
    Come soon all refreshed and raring to go.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynda

    Oh this is a lovely card! Enjoy your little break - don't leave us for too long as we will miss your gorgeous creations!

    Big Hugs and catch up soon.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're enjoying your break Lynda.
    Come back soon! but no pressure lol! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lynda,
    It is nice to have a break sometimes and go and do different things or just have a bit of a rest. Taking part in challenges etc sometimes develops into a chore rather than enjoying your card making doesn't it.
    Hope you and your husband are both well.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated