Sunday, 28 August 2011

Kathy's Waffle Sketch - August 2011

I'm getting back into the swing of things now so before August comes to a close I thought I'd better show you the card I made with this month's sketch over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File:-

Papers - MME Bloom & Grow
Core'dinations Great White Card Stock
Nestabilities
Daisy & Circle Punches
Anna Griffin Ribbon Punch
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Stickles
Self Adhesive Metallic Pearls
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon from Stash

I'll be back soon to show you the cards I made with Craftwork Cards Project of the Month Kit (I just couldn't resist this one!)



Lynda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lynda...this is one very pretty card hun and loving the gorgeous flowers and fab colour combo too...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you back, no break for me but missed out on some commenting time, beautiful circle card and fabulous use of the ribbon just gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, glad to have you back, have missed you and what a great card to come back with. Love the choice of colours, really lovely card and can see you haven't lost your special touch.
    I needed cheering up and this has really helped.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda.

    Lovely to have you back. This is a lovely card, the colour combo is pretty. I think the little gold pearls finish it of beautifully.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated