Monday, 12 September 2011

Kathy's Waffle Sketch - September 2011

Kathy's created another fab sketch for us to use over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File:-
As I've been seriously bad on the Christmas card making this year I thought I'd best get another one done for the pot lol.

Here's my card:-

Image - Hero Arts 'Winter Town'
Large Letters from Craftwork Cards
Small Letters are Computer Generated
Snowflakes with thanks from my lovely Blog Buddy Kath



Lynda xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda,

    Well it may not have been made in July but this is one super gorgeous card! I love the soft shade of blue and it compliments the kraft colour perfectly!

    Have a super break, see you on your return!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Lynda, really lovely. Gorgeous colour combo, and design.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynda, would love to live in this little village. Love the colours you have used. Those large letters are fabulous.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not visited for a while , but I see your cards are still as fab as ever. This is a Christmas card with a difference , love the image and the way you have used those letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynda this is so beautiful, love the colour and your large letters look fantastic.

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda

    Fab card wonderful colours, thought that was kath style snowflake, love that image.

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Lynda, the image is fab ! I know what you mean about the Christmas cards, I desparately need to get into the mood ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankfully I have loads of cards already made from last year thanks to a cancelled Christmas Fair so I'm not feeling too paniced....yet!!!!
    This is stunning. The little village looks really Christmassy nestled in the snow and I love your lettering.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely wintry scene and love the mix of letters. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous sweetie...and I love the layout too hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well what a totally different Christmas card, would never have dreamed of using Kraft colours.
    This is just brilliant. Love all the lettering and a great stamp.

    Love Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and perfect, as always!!
    Hope all is ok with you...
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow lynda I love what you've done with this gorgeous Hero image....gorgeous card and yes it is definitely Brrr...here. It was so lovely to meet up with you again and your lovely friend Susan...hope it's not so long til the next time...sending lots of love and big hugs from Kath & Buddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is brilliant Lynda .. .. I love it!!

    Fantastic image and colour combo.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Lynda!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Lynda - I love the layout and that image is really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so gorgeous Lynda. I think you are off on holiday soon? Have a lovely time xx
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking of you today Lynda - so just stopped by to say hello xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated