Saturday, 2 April 2016

Helloooo..... I'm still crafting

Hi everyone, I know it's been a long time since I last posted anything.  Just thought I'd drop in and let you all know I'm still crafting.  Here are a few cards I made recently using up scraps that have been lying around for far too long lol.





Hope you like them.... it's a bit daunting posting anything after such a long time.

Thanks for looking in.

Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Well, well, well, lovely to hear it and to see your lovely cards, you haven't lost the knack.
    Hope that you are well and life is good. Thrilled to bits that I spotted this post.

    Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased to see you back crafting and blogging - I missed seeing your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you're still crafting Lynda it's so lovely to see you back in blogland - I've really missed you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated