Lythan's choice of Dare this week on
Daring Cardmakers is Buddha's Birthday. I've always struggled with the oriental theme so as I'm back creating I couldn't resist the challenge. It's just a simple card and even though the banners for the birthday sentiment shouldn't really fit I think I can get away with it hahaha.
Lynda xxx
It's a very striking creation Lynda, I think Oriental is well overdue for full on return to the crafting world.
ReplyDeleteB x
Lynda!!!! how lovely to see you, it's been so long - I hope things are going well for you.
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful card - Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week - it's good to see you've not lost you touch! Off to check out the rest of your blog now
Nobody would ever know that you struggle with Oriental Lynda as this card is fabulous. Perfect stamping, colours and layout :) X
ReplyDeleteI really struggle with it too and to me it certain;y doesn't look like you do! Great design and love the way you have done the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteKath x
You struggle with the oriental theme?! Wow. I wish my "struggle cards" would look like yours ;-). It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - I especially like the elegant colour scheme you've used. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week.
ReplyDeleteI think those banners work really well with the rest of the card. You rock the oriental :) thanks for playing along with Daring Cardmakers this week
ReplyDelete