Monday, 19 January 2009

Nancy's Workshop

During one of my many blog hops I came across a lovely workshop that was being hosted by Nancy from The Netherlands. I absolutely loved the card she was creating so decided to have a go myself and this is my version. It's so clean, crisp and bright - I will be making more am sure. I used the new 8" x 8" square cards from Craftwork Cards so its a big un. I love it. The stamp is by Penny Black.



This is a link to Nancy's blog:-




Lynda xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynda! Your card turned out so cute!!! WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time do create a card with my little workshop!! Have a Great monday and talk to you sooN! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated