Here's a couple of Valentine Cards I made using Magnolia Stamps. I absolutely adore these stamps and am building up quite a large collection of them!!!
The background paper was a piece I found in my stash, I stamped over it with the flourish stamp and distressed and inked the edges. I used nestabilities to cut out the main image and punched holes in each of the scallops. I added a sizzix flourish and finished the card with a variety of flowers, foliage, card candy, "LOVE" letters and a heart shaped gem.
Papers on this one are from the Chemistry collection by Cosmo Cricket. I don't think it really needs any instructions - I just matted and layered various components from these gorgeous papers and added the stamped images, Tim Holtz Adage Ticket and flower embelishment.
I might have to send this one to Mark - that way I get to keep it hehehe.
Lynda xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated