Friday, 23 January 2009

Fab Fern Punches

They've finally arrived - all the way from America. I love making cards with flowers on but also like to have a bit of foliage too just to balance things out. I trawled the internet and finally found exactly what I wanted - these punches. I just had to have a play lol.

This is what Ive made in the last couple of days.

Papers are by Daisy Bucket, stamp is by Penny Black, Ive used a selection of Prima and other flowers that I have in my stash, the 8 x 8 card is from Craftwork Cards and another big favourite of mine at the moment is of course the card candy also from Craftwork Cards. They really do finish the whole thing off nicely.

Papers by Daisy Bucket, stamps by Magnolia, Prima Hydrangeas, 8 x 8 card and card candy from Craftwork Cards.

I made this with the left over paper from the "Mam" card. Stamps are "Solidago Sprig" by Rubber Stampede and text stamp is from Crafty Individuals. 8 x 8 card and card candy from Craftwork Cards.

Hope you like them.



Lynda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated