Friday, 20 February 2009

DCM Challenge - fish and/or frog

This week's challenge is:-

I want to see a fish or a frog on your cards.

Apart from that, it's all up to you what you make!

I've so enjoyed making this card. I bought this sizzix die 'cos I liked it but have never used it (Fish #2 sizzlits). So it was perfect for today's challenge. My own little fish tank! The other 2 fishes are Magnolia stamps and the seaweed is a Creative Expressions stamp. Ive used DCWV cardstock and paper is Basic Grey. Ive done a bit of collage at the bottom of the card using flower soft, micro beads, some tiny shells then finished off with stickles and diamond glaze. Other items used - Cuttlebug folder and Marvy le Plume pens.


Thanks for a fantastic challenge Rein.



Lynda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the shells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeously cute card - love it!! Love the fish! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a great card and I LOVE that fish and his popping eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so much fun.... id never think to buy that die but looking at it...... hmmmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha--I love the comical fish! The backgrounds are also fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .... wonderful card...... !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated