These are a few of the samples I have made from the New Patti Picklicious CD. Kirsty has added more samples to her blog and you can see them all here. Ive got to say I can't put this CD down . The papers are amazing and the good thing is - if you make a mistake - just print out another sheet. It's also very versatile and the papers can be used for any number of occasions. I'm working on a man's card at the moment (always the hardest) and am making loads and loads of flowers. I love making flowers - will show some soon when I decide what I'm doing with them lol.
Oh and I nearly forgot to tell you the good news..... you will be able to purchase the CD in just over a weeks time, that's official, Kirsty says so lol. So if you want one go and visit Kirsty's web shop here.
Lynda xxx
`Fab cards` Lynda:)~X~
ReplyDeleteFab cards Lynda, love those papers and images.
ReplyDeletehugs
Enfys