Sunday, 1 March 2009

DCM Challenge - All things Circular!

This is Vanessa's dare:-

This week, the title says it all - I want to see lots of circles, you can decide how you use them, whether it be the shape of your card or how you display circular elements within the design and thats it, nice and simple (I hope :-)).

This week I was making a 'man' card using Kirsty Wiseman's Patti Picklicious CD and it just so happened that it fits the bill perfectly for this week's challenge too. Ive used the Mucky Knees - Gumball and Spots papers. Not bad to say it doesn't have any 'flowers' on it lol. There is a pink version of these papers on the CD called Choc Fudge Sundae so you could put 'MUM' through the centre and add a flower to each of the other circles - might have a go with that later.



Lynda xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card I being addicted to brads really find your card captivating, not to mention that great paper! BR-T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated