This week the dare is set by Kathy:-
So this dare is my take on that theme - I'll tell you the ingredients you have to use, then all you have to do is make the card.
Here are your ingredients:
3 different papers
At least one piece of chipboard
At least 1 button
At least 1 piece of ribbon
optional: 1 extra item/element of your choice
At least one piece of chipboard
At least 1 button
At least 1 piece of ribbon
optional: 1 extra item/element of your choice
Papers are by Daisy Bucket, chipboard swirl (stamped with moonlight white Brilliance Ink Pad and covered with opaque white embossing powder), ribbon and button from stash. I think I might have gone a bit OTT on the extras though - flower, lettering cut out on my Quickutz Silhouette, the beautiful chandelier from Patti Picklicious CD and loads of tiny beads and stickles for decoration. Oh and the DCWV co-ordinating textured cardstock! Does this qualify lol? Loved the challenge as usual.
Lynda xxx
wow, stunning card. That chandelier must have taken ages! thank you for playing with us this week
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The chandelier is fabulous! :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Absolutly `delicious` Lynda...:)♥
ReplyDelete