Tuesday, 31 March 2009

DCM Challenge - Bunnies and Chicks

This week's challenge is set by Jo:-

With Easter nearly here - doesn't time fly! I thought that I would choose a dare this week to incorporate this...
I would like this week to see cards with a chick, a bunny or both!

I'm a little late in posting this week, just don't know where the time goes these days!!

Anyway this is my card it looks a bit like I feel at the moment a bit DOTTY lol.

All the papers are scraps from my stash, the image is a Penny Black clear stamp that Ive coloured in using copics (first time Ive used them), rub ons by Melissa Frances and finished of with a bit of felt ribbon by American Crafts, punched out hearts and the felt Easter Egg is from Tesco!

Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. A fab card! I love that bunny. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those dotty papers, what a great background they make for that cute little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. `Fab card Lynda I ♥ that cute bunny..Hope your enjoying the good weather:)♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated