Friday, 3 April 2009

DCM Challenge - Feeling Fruity

This week the dare is set by Keryn:-

My dare this week is to put a piece of fruit on your card. Make your card for any occassion and use any fruit you like the look of.


I'm really pleased with how this card has turned out (the photo really doesn't do it justice it is a lot brighter than it looks here). Ive hand drawn the tree top, cut out and zig zag stitched the edges using the sewing machine. I cut out the tree trunk, stalks and grasses from a brown manilla folder inked and lined the edges. The fruit are from Stampin Up's Tart & Tangy stamp set, papers are My Minds Eye "Bloom & Grow," the rub-on is by Melissa Frances and ive finished off with some stickles glitter glue.
Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Now this is FABULOUS. What a great take on the challenge, I just love those apples and the way you used the lemon slices for blooms.
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I do like this. Love the tree and also those fab, funky flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card,love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are so beautiful and unique! I love it!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant as always! I love the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tree and your fruity flowers! Great card :)
    Guess what? you are my 100th follower, so i will be sending you a little suprise!! Please e-mail me with your snail mail address :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers - really inspired - a beautiful card :)

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated