Wednesday, 29 April 2009

DCM Challenge - Big is Beautiful

This week it's Lythan setting the Dare:-


SUPERSIZE ME!
I have loads of enormous paper flowers that I have bought and never used.
So I want to see some really big embellishments on your cards.
Bonus points for outsize blooms!


I was away all last weekend so am only just catching up with myself. I don't like missing the Dare so here's my card - better late than never!

Papers are My Minds Eye 'Bloom & Grow'. Scrap corrugated card from an old box - inked and stamped. Flourish stamp from Craftwork Cards Clear Stamp Range 'Choko'. Ive had the large flowers for ages so it was lovely to be able to use them at last. Centre flower cut from 'Bloom & Grow' papers. Buttons and Ribbon from stash (ribbon coloured using Copics). Computer generated greeting and Ive used Stampin Up's Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches.

I love flowery cards so this Dare was just up my street!



Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynda, beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is `beautiful` Lynda...
    Glad you had a great time...
    Great to catch up!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love those colours and the effect with the corrugated card. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated