Friday, 1 May 2009

DCM Challenge - Old MacDonald's Farm

This is Vanessa's dare for this week:-

I don’t know why I came up with this one, but for some reason I’ve been singing away to Old MacDonald, you know the song “Old MacDonald had a farm, Ee I ee I oh! And on that farm he had some .........”

........we’ll let you fill in the blank – that’s your dare this week, get some farmyard animals on your cards and pop a link in the comments section so we can come and see!
All the papers and images have been downloaded from Kay Miller Designs (Barnyard Dance) and I've finished the card off with a Melissa Frances Rub-on and Stickles.
Now I know I'm not brill at taking photo's of my cards but this picture really doesn't do the card justice. It is a lot brighter than it looks here but it is very cloudy today so please excuse the poor quality :-(


Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. ohhhh fab card Lynda, it all works so beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and well done on getting 3 animals on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lynda I love the characters and I can imagine it in it's full colourful splendour. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lynda..... isn't it annoying when things don't photo well!!
    Love the chicken on top of the barn....great work :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Lynda this is gorgeous! I love the stickles on the sun :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliant! Love it. The stickles really set it off. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card, those images are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card...Lynda
    Hope you had a great Bank Holiday:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww gorgeous card luv the scene you have made, great images, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I've just made the connection - you're the Lynda whose work I've admired on DCM and Patti Picklicious DTs, just love your style. Many thanks for stopping by my blog and your encouraging comments. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated