
And this is my card:-
Stamp - "Agapanthus Cluster" by Stampendous
Papers - K & Co
Textured Cardstock - DCWV
Prima Hydrangeas
Ribbon and Brads from Stash
Stickles Glitter Glue
Computer Generated Greeting
I'm really making an effort to do more stamping lately and I'm so enjoying it even though I do make a right old mess. I tried "misting" the image after I' first stamped it (using a multi-coloured Adirondack ink pad) but it just ran everywhere lol. On the second attempt when I thought I'd cracked it - it just dried all dull and yucky. So in the end I decided to just colour the stamp with my Marvy le Plumes and keep it simple - why make life difficult lol.
Lynda xxx
Fantastic card Lynda, I love your take on my sketch and the papers colours and image are amazing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :) Donna x
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card u have made, I love the colors. And the stamp is amazing! Going with the old safe le plumes is often the easiest for me to :p Thanks for joining us this week at CCC! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs Ida
Hi Lynda, how could I not like you have used my all time favourite stamp. Love the colours as well.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Fab card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
ReplyDeleteLiza x
Lynda, your card is beautiful. I love the flowers...Hugs from Silke
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. I love that stamp and the colours you've used x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with the sketch!!
great take on todays sketch. Thanks for coming out to play with CCC
ReplyDeleteFabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card. I love your image, looks amazing and the colours are perfect. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteLynda, this is beautiful, I love that stamp, I think I am going to have to buy that one. thanks for joining us at CCC this week.
ReplyDeleteFab card. Agapanthus one of my fav flowers. xx
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty i love the colours that you have chosen, thanks for joining us at ccc this week hugs pops x x x
ReplyDeleteAw, your card turned out great. Thanks for joining in at Cupcake Crafts.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Caryn xxx