This is the sketch over at ICSketches this week:-
And this is my take on it:-
Stamp is by Sugar Nellie - Gorjuss Girls "A Little Birdie Told Me" Coloured in with Copics (I still use a watercolour pencil for the skin tone as I haven't mastered this bit with the copics yet!). For the rest of the card I've mainly used up scraps I have lying around this week. The background is the remainder of the Basic Grey "Lime Rickey" paper that I cut a strip off for last weeks challenge. Other scraps of papers are from Craftwork Cards "Allsorts" collection, I found the cuttlebug embossed card in my card stash and the flowers are all from little left overs in the stash too. I just punched out some circles and then bashed the edges with the sharp edge of my scissors to get the finished look. Sentiment is from Crafwork Cards and I've finished the flower centres off with co-ordinating Patti's Pretties.
Lynda xxx
OH this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love those amazing paper flowers! Awesome job with the sketch and thanks for joining in! :)
ReplyDelete♥Dawn♥
Gorgeous card I love your rosette flowers hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I think I'm going to have to try these flowers, they're really neat. Best of luck with the challenge :)
ReplyDeleteI just love how you did the flowers! This card is great! Thanks for joining us at ICS
ReplyDeleteLynda Your card is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove how you used Tilda along with those fabulous flowers!!!!
Have a lovely BH weekend:) xxx
Loving those flowers xx
ReplyDelete