This week's dare has been set by Tanya Leigh:-
Make a card with the word MUM on it somewhere.
It could be Mother's Day, birthday etc.
Papers - Patti Picklicious
Stamp - Penny Black "You're the World"
Flowers - Prima Hydrangeas
Flourish - Sizzix Flourish #3
Lettering - Stickopotamus Mini Brush Letters
Tiny Butterflies - K & Co.
Making this card really made me think that we should all appreciate our Mum's a little bit more than we do, so I will be sending this card to my Mum even though it isn't Mother's Day, or her Birthday. The sentiment just says it all for me.
Lynda xxx
What a beautiful card Lynda, I love the bright colours.
ReplyDeleteThe sentiment is perfect too; I don’t think I’ve seen that one before.
Sue
x
This is lovely Lynda - those colours work so well together and give such a rich look to the card
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful card and that sentiment is so lovely! x
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card and the sentiment is just wonderful. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa.
Oh I love this linda, Im going to steal the image for the blog...loves it
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful, great sentiment.
ReplyDeleteA burst of springtime! WEll done, I just love the colours
ReplyDeleteFab card Lynda, love the colour choice. Louise x
ReplyDelete