Wonderful card, love the light house.
Hello Lynda I love the texture on your card. Really a beautiful card. Hugs Pascale
Hi Lynda, thanks for dropping in at Polka Doodles challenges, this card is lovely!! x
Beautiful card! So bright and elegant!Sweet greetings,Saskia :)
What a fabulous quote on your card Lynda and so true!Suex
Perfect card for the theme and the stamp and sentiment are beautiful! HUGS...SK :)
Love that sentiment Lynda - and as I've just come back from my seaside "hometown" I know it to be true
Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated
Wonderful card, love the light house.
ReplyDeleteHello Lynda I love the texture on your card. Really a beautiful card. Hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda, thanks for dropping in at Polka Doodles challenges, this card is lovely!! x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! So bright and elegant!
ReplyDeleteSweet greetings,
Saskia :)
What a fabulous quote on your card Lynda and so true!
ReplyDeleteSue
x
Perfect card for the theme and the stamp and sentiment are beautiful! HUGS...SK :)
ReplyDeleteLove that sentiment Lynda - and as I've just come back from my seaside "hometown" I know it to be true
ReplyDelete