Thursday, 9 April 2009

Easter Magnolia Cards

I absolutely adore Magnolia Stamps but have been neglecting them a bit lately so I really enjoyed making these 3 cards. Ive coloured the images using my copics - I bought them earlier this year but didn't know how to use them properly. So I attended an early morning workshop at the Great Northern Papercrafting Show at Harrogate and was taught the basics of how to use them which was invaluable. All the backing papers are from the Patti Picklicious CD which is going down a real storm - am I surprised - No! 'cos it is fabulous.

A Very Happy Easter to you all.



Lynda xxx

1 comment:

  1. fabulous cards Linda...love your colouring with your copics...thanks for your lovely comments about the cards you saw at Harrogate...tell me your face is very familiar...do you work for Craftwork Cards
    Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated