Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Scrapping Angels Retreat

Well I'm still recovering after a very hectic but ultra enjoyable weekend at the Scrapping Angels Retreat at Wyboston Lakes. Its the first time Ive ever attended such an event and as I'm not really a scrapbooker I didn't really know what to expect. It was fantastic - Anna kept us all informed of events, classes, challenges, etc and was a great host and held everything together perfectly. So I'd like to say a big thankyou to Anna and her colleagues for the hard work they put in over the weekend.

I didn't manage to finish any of the layouts or projects in the classes but they are sitting here waiting for me to get my breath back and get on with them.

The one thing I was very pleased about was one of the challenges I entered - making a card. I won the challenge!!! So it just goes to show I am a card maker and not a scrapbooker (yet) lol.


This was my entry to the card making challenge:-

I used a strip of card from a box lid and tore the outer layer off to reveal the corrugated card underneath and inked over it. The house and trees are from a sheet of die cuts by Fancy Pants. Its from their new Kraft Kuts range which is gorgeous. I punched out a circle from KI Memories 'Bloom' paper and added Making Memories tiny alphas for the greeting.

Lynda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated