I've had a few requests for cards this week so I thought I'd share them with you.
Prima flowers again and the papers are by K&Co.
I love the colours on this card. Paper is from Kirsty Wisemans Patti Picklicious CD. Main image is a Magnolia Stamp, the music stamp is by Blade Rubber Stamps and I can't remember where I got the other stamp from but its great for milestone birthdays as you can write the number on it and there's a space for the recipients name to be added. Ive also used card candy from Craftwork Cards - the only jewels you can use on a man's card lol.
This card was also inspired by a Pencil Lines sketch - papers are by DCWV (blossoms and butterflies), yet more Stickeroos and I've cut the wording and flourish out on my Quickutz Silhouette.
All co-ordinating cardstock Ive used is either DCWV or Bazzill and all card blanks are from Craftwork Cards.
Phew! thats it for now. Thanks for looking.
Lynda xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated