Saturday, 7 March 2009

DCM Challenge - It's a patchy one!

This weeks dare is:-


I want you to be inspired by patchwork and make a patchwork looking card.


Here's my take on it:-
Ive used scraps of Basic Grey (sultry) and Little Yellow Bycycle papers for this one mounted onto co-ordinating cardstock. Images are Penny Black Stickeroos - great for when you want a lovely image but haven't got the time to stamp and colour. I love stickeroos - they're not expensive and you get a fantastic selection of images on each sheet. Stamped messages are from a Clear Design set by Hero Arts.

Lovely challenge Jane, thank you.

Lynda xxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynda, the image is soooo cute and the colours are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is `beautiful` Lynda Hope your having a lovely weekend:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Great papers and a great stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. I love how you've worked the hedgehog into the patchwork background as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Lynda, the papers are lush and the cute Hedgies too! Great take on the challenge :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those stickeroos are just the perfect finishing touch Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Colours and I love the way you've tied it all together!

    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and gorgeous! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated