Saturday, 21 March 2009

DCM Challenge - Cos I'm a Woman!

This is the Dare set by Tracie this week:-

I want the focus of your cards to be the girls. It can be any style, any theme, and any recipient - as long as she is female.

I really am into pink and green lately but it is such a lovely colour combo.
Ive used the lovely papers from the Patti Picklicious CD, a Penny Black Stickeroo for the image and the sentiment is by K & Co. Flowers are by Prima and I think the large white one is by Making Memories and I found a half used packet of lovely bright pink skeleton leaves (by Anitas) when I was sorting out my sewing box! - perfect.
Loved the dare Tracie - I like girly cards lol.

The Patti Picklicious CD is going to be available from the 27th March and is being demonstrated by Kirsty at the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza at Harrogate on the 28th/29th March. I really can't recommend the papers and designs enough - I'm sooooo enjoying using them they are fabby.


Lynda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the PB image and the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the launch of Patti Picklicious, you have done such a fantastic job of showcasing the CD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The pink and gree is fab and the addition of the aqua/turquoise colour adds something extra special.

    BTW - I love your daffadowndilly header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour combo too. :) Fab card.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pretty card. Love the ribbon with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lynda, just love it! The colour combination is great, and the image is perfect. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated