Monday, 14 December 2009

Winter Wonderland - Nativity

This week's theme at Winter Wonderland is Nativity and there's some fabulous inspiration to help you get those last Christmas cards/projects finished. We're also being sponsored again by the lovely Regina Easter at the Cutting Cafe so there's a nice little prize up for grabs for one lucky winner.

Here's my card:-


8" x 8" Card Base
8" x 8" Embossed Card (Dotty)
Poinsettias
Card Candy
Oval Christmas Message

Other Items used:-
Image - Sweet Nativity by Penny Black
Copics
Oval and Scallop Oval Punches
Corner Rounder
Woodware Fluffy Stuff

... and I've used one of those fabulous frames again from the DCWV Christmas Speciality Die Cut Stack.



Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. oh i love those flowers, stunning work
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda Your card is `gorgeous` love the frame and embossing!!!
    Hope your Christmas preps are going well...TFS
    enjoy the rest of your day :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous..loving those flowers...
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the card, everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Lynda hun

    Gorgeous card, the image is beautiful. I cannot remember if I thanked you or not hun but your card is gorgeous! I love it!

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh lovely Lynda. I do love the frame it really sets off you main image, which is beautful too. The poinsettias are so delicate. Gorgeous ! Sue x

    P.S. Thank you for your kind words today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming card Lynda, just stunning with those flowers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, Linda. I love the scene and those flowers are amazing.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lynda, I love the papers and flowers and a gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love the way those colours really glow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card, beautiful colouring and I love the frame, really sets the whole card off. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card! Like your flowers, the paper and the image is so cute!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow that is fabulous! What a wonderful card, just love the frame. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous i so love the image how cute, big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated