We're living in hope that some time soon the Sun will make an extended appearance so with this in mind and as a complete contrast to last week's Dare the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week is:-
Here comes the sun!
Lets see some cards full of reds and oranges and yellows - or with lots of circles on them - or rays - anything that says sunshine to you!
My Card:-
Papers - Cosmo Cricket 'Hello Sunshine' Collection
Miss Anya from 'Rain, Snow, Shine' Collection
Stamped with Memento Ink and Coloured with Copics
Sunshine Stamp - PSX
Bazzill Card Stock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Flower Punch
Computer Generated Sentiment (Font - Curlz MT)
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Diamond Glaze (added to Sunglasses)
Gems from Stash
Lynda xxx
I can see what you're dreaming of when Summer comes Lynda. Gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteGreat card Lynda, if it was any hotter I'd have to dig out the sun lotion. makes me feel warmer already.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol x
this card makes me so happy Lynda - it is so full of zing!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteYou have captured the sun them perfectly with the rich warm colours. Oh how I long for some warm weather, I can but dream.
B x
I love this Lynda - bring on summer!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Victoria
x
Lovely card, really captures the summer theme. Makes me feel warmer already.
ReplyDelete:)x
I can feel the sunshine from here, Lynda. What a cheerful, sunny card. I love it.
ReplyDeleteLisax
This is so cute, bright and fun!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tammy
Great, sunny and happy card. Now all we need is the weather to match
ReplyDelete