Sunday, 7 February 2010

Winter Wonderland - Baby's 1st Christmas and/or a Sketch

Well you certainly kept us all busy this last week over at Winter Wonderland and I'd like to thank everyone who took the time out to join in with our very first Blog Hop. I've really enjoyed popping over and looking at all your fabulous creations.

There's a list of all the winners on the main blog but I'd like to announce that the winner of my own candy, the My Mind's Eye 'Ooh La La' Paper Kit, is........


Congratulations Michelle
If you could e-mail your address details to me (you will find it in My Profile) I'll get your prize off to you asap!

***********

So onto this week's challenge...
which is being sponsored by our very own Teri at Delicious Doodles



Winner will recieve three digi images of their choice


The theme is Baby's First Christmas and/or you can follow Anne's fabulous sketch - I did both!

Anne's sketch:-


My Card:-

Copics
Nestabilities
Snowflakes - Spellbinders Shapeabilities
Bazzill Card Stock
Gingham Paper from a free download (can't remember where from, sorry!)
Stickles
Gems



Lynda xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda hun

    I love this card, gorgeous soft colours and fab image.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww gorgeous card linda, luv the great image,fabby papers & snowflakes, luv it, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda...gorgeous card huni...i love the image...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pastel green with the blue Lynda and such a cute image. If Michelle doesn't want the paper I will lol x hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutest card ever Lynda - I love this! Gorgeous colours and that image is just adorable! Love your snowflakes too!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, such a sweet image and fab snowflakes.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda, thank you soooo much for my prize!!! The paper's and card are fantastic! Can't wait to make something with them. And thank you very much for the card, it's so beautiful! I was really chuffed when the post man knocked the door this morning and have been showing off my prize to my family :-) Thanks again!
    loads of hugs
    Michelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated