The challenge over at Winter Wonderland this week is a Colour one, Satsuma, Gold and Chocolate, which actually had me stumped at first. Although we associate Satsumas and Gold foiled covered Chocolate coins to be in our Christmas Stockings it's not a colour combination I'd necessary put together on a card. Anyway I had a little think about it and decided to use the fantastic template I got free out of one of the magazines just before Christmas (Papercraft Inspirations I think). I've used it a lot but have never shown any of the cards on my blog. Just to make it a little different I decided to ditch the antler part of the template and punch out some Gold and Chocolate coloured Holly Leaves and use them instead. This has got to be my favourite Rudolph I absolutely adore him just peeking in from the corner!
We're also being sponsored again this week by the lovely Regina Easter of The Cutting Cafe who is offering 3 of her brilliant digi kits to one lucky player whose name will be drawn at random.
My card:-
Bazzill and Kraft Card Stock
Freebie Rudolph Template
Circle and Holly Punches
Snowflake Stamp - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment - Melissa Frances Rub-On
Die Cut Trees purchased from ebay ages ago!
Stickles and Sparklets
Lynda xxx
Gorgeous Lynda! This is such a sweet Rudolf! Love those trees too!
ReplyDeleteTeri xxx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeletelol luv this card great image jumping out of the page,luv the sparkley trees, sue.x
hey huni...fab card...this image is fab...and i love the sentiment...love n hugs Lesley xx
ReplyDeletethis is fabulous Lynda...he is so cute and I have used that template lots too....big hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteI love this little guy, he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fantastic Lynda perfect job using the colours and such a fabulous design hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome Rudolph!! Great job :)
ReplyDeleteNow he is a real sweetie, love how you have made his antlers out of a holly punch, very creative, with the lovely colours of, gold, brown, & satsuma it makes him good enough to eat hehehe
ReplyDeleteBabs x
I love your Rudolph, Lynda, he's great peeking out of the corner like that and his holly antlers are fab. What a clever idea.
ReplyDeleteLisax
Lynda this is a fantastic card, loving the reindeer and layout muchly. Joey.xxx
ReplyDeleteLynda, I LOVE this card! The reindeer is adorable and I think you made the colour combo work to perfection! The sparkly trees and his holly antlers are such great touches!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle
How lovely -what a great cheery card! xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card!
ReplyDeleteHiya Lynda:)
ReplyDeleteYour card is `fabulous` love Rudolph!!!!Great to catch up!!!! Have a fab week:) x
Just fab! Love the holly antlers, inspired! Enjoy your week :)xx
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! what a cute card!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot I have missed, but been down everything, all great work but that black and red one with the heart flowers is just stunning.
B x
Aww, this is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteOh this one is really cute, I love the colour combo! :D
ReplyDelete