Just a reminder that it's the GNPE at Harrogate next weekend which is being organised by Craftwork Cards... and on the Saturday they are celebrating the Oscars with their own crafty twist - The Card Oscars!

If you're lucky enough to be attending the show on the Saturday pop over here for full details on how you could be in with a chance to win your very own Card Oscar.
***********
I've also been lucky enough to have some of Craftwork Cards lovely new baby papers and die cut sheets sent for me to 'play' with. They are stunning papers and I couldn't believe the quality. Here are a few of my favourite cards:-
Hope you like them and thanks for looking.
Lynda xxx
Lynda- these are all fabulous! The Card Oscars sound like fun!
ReplyDeleteSome lovely cards Lynda, the quality of Craftworks cards are great and so easy too work with aren't they.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xx
I love all these cards Lynda. Saw them on CC blog the other day and was going to comment there but had to dash out.
ReplyDeleteI adore all of these Lynda, just love CWC, the oscars sound like fun...
ReplyDeletebig hugs
En xx
Those cards are lovely Lynda, sounds like Harrogate is going to be fun but I've had a big stash blow out so not going this year. LOL
ReplyDeleteSimply fab Lynda!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewow what a lovely selection of cards Lynda x
ReplyDelete