Craftwork Cards have got some beautiful papers out at the moment and I was lucky enough to be sent the Sugared Almonds range to have a 'play' with - it's absolutely stunning and I just love the soft pastel colours.
I've also been experimenting with the Card Candy - if you pop over here you'll see a tutorial on how to make flowers from it! The idea came from a presentation on QVC which featured Prima Flowers - the petals looked similar to Card Candy so I thought I'd just have a go and see if I could make something similar. I'd love to know what you think of them - here's a card containing 3 of the flowers I've made:-
These flowers, and more, were featured last week on the Craftwork Cards Blog as part of their 'Flower Power' celebration and to finish the week off they're running this competition:-
What are you going to make?
We would love to see your creations - whether its one of our flower ideas or one of yours and something completely different.
Send a picture of your flower idea to: info@craftworkcards.com and we will enter you into a draw for the chance to win one of our gorgeous Flower Stores, worth £20!
Closing date for entries is Tuesday 1st June and we will announce the winners on Wednesday 2nd June.
Good luck and get creating!
We would love to see your creations - whether its one of our flower ideas or one of yours and something completely different.
Send a picture of your flower idea to: info@craftworkcards.com and we will enter you into a draw for the chance to win one of our gorgeous Flower Stores, worth £20!
Closing date for entries is Tuesday 1st June and we will announce the winners on Wednesday 2nd June.
Good luck and get creating!
I can't wait to see the entries!
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda these are so creative. i saw your feature on the cardworks blog FANTASTIC is all I can say. You are so inspirational hugs Pascale
ReplyDeletecraftworks even?!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, and I've been following Craftwork Cards all week with the Flowers - I must say the flowers you created with the card candy are just unbelievable! - truly stunning and so lovely that you share your ideas with us all - so BIG thanks to you. Will have to see if I've got the patience to make the card candy roses!
Anyway keep up the good work.
Take care
Tina
X
beautiful cards lynda and I love what you did with the fabulous Card Candy....hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteWow. They are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful Lynda and your handmade flowers are stunning ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers Lynda. These cards are really stunning and the pastel colours of the papers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSusanx
Just lovely, the pretty style works so well with the sugary colours and the card candy flowers are amazing, so creative. :)xx
ReplyDeleteWell those flowers have just taken my breath away....absolutely stunning...you know i'm such a fan of card candy..going to have to have a go!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jan...x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteYour pastel card is just beautiful. I can't stop looking at what you've used. It's all perfect.
Card Candy flowers, I'm hooked, they look amazing and I shall definitely be giving them ago, it also gives me an excuse to get some new colours!! Thanks so much for sharing them.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Hugs
Lisax
These are gorgeous hun i love them, the colours look fab big hugs Pops x
ReplyDeletewow Lynda, these are fantastic love the flowers, you're so clever. and love the almond shades too.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs Carol xx
These cards are beautiful and the flowers are just fantastic, what a very clever person you are, such an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteKath xx
Hi Lynda, wow these flowers look amazing, beautiful colour choice too, you have some fab cards on your blog. Love the piccie of Oscar with his tongue out!. Happy Crafting, Sue xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow, these are fabulous - those sugar sweet colours are just the bizz and the flowers, well, they are fantastic
ReplyDeleteyour flowers are just fab, gorgeous cards :D
ReplyDeletejo x