It's our lovely Jo's turn to set the Dare this week over on Daring Cardmakers and what a wonderful theme she's chosen for us:-
A-Bunting We Will Go!
There seems to be an abundance of bunting everywhere at the moment and I expect more will appear soon in honour of the World Cup! I thought that it would be fun this week to add some bunting to our cards...
From Wikipedia:-
Today, bunting is a term for any festive decorations made of fabric, or of plastic, paper or even cardboard in imitation of fabric. Typical forms of bunting are strings of colourful triangular flags and lengths of fabric in the colours of national flags gathered and draped into swags or pleated into fan shapes.
So here's a chance to make a card as colourful as you wish and for whatever celebration you choose!
Here's mine:-
Bunting - Hand Cut from Scraps of DP and Card
Penny Black Stickeroos
Bazzill and DCWV Textured Card Stock
Trees - Sizzix Die
MS Grass Border Punch
Flower and Hole Punches
Stickles
Computer Generated Sentiment
Lynda xxx
You are the queen of the tiny and effective details like the apples and the flowers. WONDERFUL job (and I love the tightrope walkking hedgie! :) )
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda. This is such a lovely colourful card. I can almost hear the music in the background coming from all the fun that these little characters are enjoying. Must, must, must get this MS grass punch.
ReplyDeleteSusanx
this is too cute, I'm glad the tree die came in useful. I miss it! LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteLovin your gorgeous card Lynda That bunting is fab!!TFS:)x
ReplyDeleteLynda this is gorgeous, love the whole scene you have created. Joey.xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda. The hedgehog is just so cute on that banner! Absolutely fabulous. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa x
This is absolutely fantastic, I would never have thought to put a hedgehog on top of the banner, brilliant touch.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Lynda Just popped in to say how lovely the flowers are on the CC blog this week.Much appreciated-BettyXXX
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! I LOVE this card!!! Very creative and so unique!!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
what a colourful and fun card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for voting for me I came 3rd.
Big Hugs Carol xxx
How beautfiul is this ! I love the way the little hedghog is floating away ! Fabulous ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteWonderful, adorable card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Oh Lynda this card is just soo cute!! I love the hedgehogs and the bright cheery colours, the tiny flowers and all that cheery bunting - it's gorgeous and my most favourite ever!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm so late, Lynda - I did pop by on Friday to see your dcm but it wasn't on here yet. Then the w/e happened!
ReplyDeleteI love this card - the bunting looks fab and all the little hedgehogs are as cute as can be.
Such a fab card, the little hedgehogs are so cute, fab bunting too :D
ReplyDeleteJo x